Arduino is an inexpensive and easy-to-learn combination of software and hardware that lets
students, artist, tinkerers,and hobbyists, add intelligence to their projects.
In this class we’ll be cover the basics of getting started with Arduino and guide you through
three introductory projects.
Students needs to bring their own Computer with them to this class.
We will be downloading and installing software used to program your Arduino.
In this Three Hour introductory class we will cover:
● What an Arduino is and what it is and what it does
● Downloading and Installing the Arduino Software on your computer
● How Arduino Programs are written, How they Run, and What to do when they don’t work
● How to control a LED connected to the Arduino
● How to control a Hobby Servo connected to the Arduino
● How to Make the Arduino play a sound
Suggested age range: 10 and older