This event has passed
👉 NOTE: You need to RSVP to receive the Zoom link for this Meetup.
Let’s try our favorite Liberating Structure microstructure — Ecocycle Planning — in a virtual setting with Mural, Zoom, and Qiqochat.
HOW TO PREPARE
• Please avoid smartphones for your participation. Use a device that provides a large screen. (I use a laptop with a large external display.)
• Choose a stable internet connection.
• Test for possible VPN, network, or firewall issues in advance.
• Please install the Zoom app on your device beforehand to avoid VPN or firewall issues two minutes before the class starts. (Avoid attending the sessions via a web-browser; use the Zoom app instead.)
• Please update your browser; Chrome, Safari, and Firefox usually work well in their latest versions.
• Please make sure you have access to Google Apps; we will need them.
• Close all applications that are not needed to save resources for running the class. (Also, this keeps distractions at a minimum.)
• At any given time, no more than 100 attendees are admitted to the session.
• Be there in time, as we close the event for new arrivals a few minutes into starting it.
 Mural: https://www.mural.co
 Ecocycle Planning: http://www.liberatingstructures.com/31-ecocycle-planning/