What we're about
Startup Founder 101 brings together aspiring and experienced tech entrepreneurs to discuss, meet, and collaborate to build great new startups, and to push the local startup ecosystem forward.
This group hosts numerous free events throughout the year where you can learn the best practices of starting a company from people who have been there and done that. You’ll have the opportunity to meet local founders and investors, exchange ideas with experts, get feedback on your idea, participate in startup workshops, and more.
Typical startup event topics include:
• Coming up with a strong startup idea
• Startup legal basics
• How to pitch your startup
• Starting a company without quitting your day job
• How to raise funding for your startup
• And much more!
Join the group to be invited to our next event!
Upcoming events (1)
Are you a budding entrepreneur who wants to make a mark in the business world? The key to success for any startup is securing a strong client base, which might be challenging. But with the right approach, it can also be incredibly rewarding. Our expert speaker will take you through the process of identifying and reaching out to potential clients. Join us at this interactive webinar and find out how to craft stellar outreach campaigns, as well as avoid well-known pitfalls.
❯ What You'll Learn:
- How to conduct an effective market research
- Strategies to identify potential clients and how to reach out to them
- Techniques for creating compelling outreach campaigns that stand out
- Tips for overcoming common challenges and obstacles in securing clients
❯ Featured Speakers:
- Vaibhav Namburi - Founder at SmartWriter: Vaibhav's cold outreach and personalization platforms are used by Stripe, GaryVee, Meta, and 16000 other businesses. Before founding these solutions, he exited an AI analytics business and bootstrapped his software consultancy. He has advised 55 funded startups that, in total, have raised $200M & generate over $14M in monthly revenue. He speaks actively about sales, growth, and product marketing.
❯❯ This is an interactive, live online event. To access the event, RSVP at https://fi.co/startupwebinar/16230
- Jonathan G.
- 1 attendee
Past events (45)
- Jonathan G.
- Nguyễn Thị Bích H.
- Truong T.
- 4 attendees