This will be our third installment of Bring Your Own Coding Problem.
Everybody is encouraged to submit a small problem that can be solved in an hour or less. We will form groups of two or three people pairing different skill levels and each group will work on one problem of their choice.
# What to do before the meetup:
1. Please add a short description of your Problem and the approximate required skill level in the shared document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SsPO7UENu1Cq6_9ufSbWup4kc8Vw-Gv_T_V03kitc2E/edit?usp=sharing
( Feel free to copy problems from the last two installments, if you like.
BYOCP#2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/17smDFHMO_K8wXPpwvHY8Nf4SA4zcFm-_T9Vcx0xcTvI/edit?usp=sharing )
If you can already provide some initial setup to a problem, then feel free to set up a git repository and provide a link to it in the description.
Enter your name and which problems you'd be interested in here:
2. Bring your own laptop and a working Haskell environment. If you're a beginner, we suggest installing stack: https://www.haskellstack.org/.
3. If possible, bring your own internet access.
4. All levels of experience are welcome.
5. We plan to solve problems for about 2 hours. Afterwards your welcome to join us for a drink.