Location visible to members
Event in English-castellano
VdGM (http://vdgm.woncaeurope.org/forum/welcome), european movement for new and future family doctors is having a pan-european meeting in Barcelona and we would like to take advantage of this opportunity to bring together those young GPs from all around Europe with the local spanish healthcare startups and local GPs.
The program for this new chapter will be:
1. Presentation of the VdGm WONCA movement
2. Introduction and overview of the latest trends in health2.0 by health2.0Bcn team
3. Round table of local GPs who will tell us about the use of 2.0 technologies in their day to day, what's available out there and what's missing.
Primary care represents a big market segment with special needs, that are not necessarily covered yet by the new technologies. Let's try to fill that gap.
The confirmed family doctor panelists are:
• Dra Mireia Sans (http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=101364773&locale=es_ES&trk=tyah&trkInfo=tas%3Amireia%20%2Cidx%3A1-1-1)
• Dra Dolors Ruiz (http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=130262839&authType=NAME_SEARCH&authToken=LESV&locale=en_US&srchid=46766681389973400910&srchindex=1&srchtotal=18&trk=vsrp_people_res_name&trkInfo=VSRPsearchId%3A46766681389973400910%2CVSRPtargetId%3A130262839%2CVSRPcmpt%3Aprimary)
• Dra Adriana Bataller (http://es.linkedin.com/pub/adriana-bataller-bassols/55/96/842)
• Dr Monica Moro (http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=20683850&authType=OUT_OF_NETWORK&authToken=_nyP&locale=en_US&srchid=779374581390314946393&srchindex=1&srchtotal=4&trk=vsrp_people_res_name&trkInfo=VSRPsearchId%3A779374581390314946393%2CVSRPtargetId%3A20683850%2CVSRPcmpt%3Aprimary)
• Dr Jordi Serrano (http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=7198559&locale=en_US&trk=tyah&trkInfo=tas%3Ajordi%20%2Cidx%3A1-4-4)
Moderator: Dr Frederic Llordachs
We hope that this session will be a good occasion for startups to size the opportunities and needs of the primary care, and for primary care doctors to share their experience and best practices in order to spread the benefits of those technologies amongst their GP colleagues.
We will wrap up the chapter with the networking session and some drinks. See you there!