What we're about
The Helena Secular Society is the local chapter of the Central Montana Secular Society. We're looking to foster a community of individuals interested in building relationships with other secular folks! We're a mix of young and old, introverted and extroverted, rich and poor, and everything in between people. Please join us for some quality, deity-free hangout time!
EVERYONE is welcome to schedule their own meetup or party. Please do so!
Central Montana Secular Society is a community of secularists, atheists, humanists, agnostics, freethinkers and skeptics.
We are dedicated to:
- Fostering a community of non-theistic individuals by providing opportunities for socializing, networking, and friendship;
- Supporting and promoting the advancement of science, critical thinking, secular viewpoints and an empirical worldview;
- Advocating for acceptance and inclusion of non-theistic individuals in the community;
- Broadening public understanding of secularism, humanism, and nontheism through sharing of secular resources;
- Acting as a secular force for good in our communities through social activism and community service aligned with secular principles;
- Increasing public awareness to prevent and address violations of matters relating to the separation of church and state;
- And working with other organizations in pursuit of common goals.
- The Central Montana Secular Society is a common interest, non-party affiliated group accepting of all free-thinking individuals and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind.