What we're about
Upcoming events (2)
It's a new semester! It's a new grading term.
On the first day of class, your teen had 100%.
Will it stay that way? If not, we have answers.
-being afraid to ask for help
-showing a lack of effort
If you want your tween or teen to develop strategies that work, come to the event New Semester: New You hosted by my friend Jessyka Coulter and cohosted by myself and 3 other
Here are the details:
New Semester: New You - "How to Raise Resilient Teens with Great Study Habits"
Date: 26th January 2022
Time: 9 AM to 12:30 PM AEDT
(January 25 from 4 pm to 7:30 pm CENTRAL STANDARD TIME)
Sign up here: https://studyforsuccess.live/YolandaAlvares
Save the date January 27, 2022 for our first and FREE 2 Hour Workshop of the year!!
Live your Dreams in 2022!
This workshop is for you if:
- You want more from life and to be living your dreams rather than searching for them
- Want to thrive in 2022!
- To live a life of ease rather than stress, chaos and drama
- Are growth minded
- You are committed to contributing more to the world
- You are a high achiever and ready to work on becoming to attract what you want
In this workshop you will take a 4 step process to….
1. Understand how the brain works and the attractor fields of energy
2. Understand what is blocking you from accessing your dream life
3. How to access it and create a higher vibration for 2022 to receive your dreams
4. Develop a daily routine for dreams to come true!
Thursday, January 27,[masked]:00 AM to 12:00 PM AEDT
RSVP now and I'll see you online soon!
Lots of love,
Mel xo 😘❤️