1. You must be an accepted member to attend events.
2. We only accept new members who meet the following:
• Have a profile that has an actual name
• Have a profile that has a picture (preferably of you)
• Who answer the group questions
• Seem to be a good fit (mostly, do you play well with others and are you genuinely interested)
3. Above all, the group is open to people of any age, ethnicity, gender, intro/extroversion, political persuasion, you name it.
On to the details >>>
Games, board games, tabletop games, strategy games, party games. You know, games. We've played almost everything in the picture below, and probably hundreds more. If you're a pro or someone who has heard that board games are popular again, then come play. You can check out our pictures to see games we've recently played.
We're averaging 20 - 30 people weekly. This is a group and event for anyone interested in board (tabletop) gaming. Once someone visits once, they come back. That's because we've built a great group of people. We have a nice balance of men and women, ages and backgrounds.
We meet most weeks, either on Friday evenings or Saturday afternoons. Details are in the invite. If you're interested in other days and times, let us know.