What we're about
No matter if you are into live jamming, attending concerts & gigs (both big & small) singing karaoke, or just listening to Jazz, Blues, Rock, Pop or Metal music... this is the right group to join!
Our activities will include attending gigs live jams, live music dinner, concerts, art festival, or Karaoke.
Other ideas like Jazz / music appreciation, learning drum or other instrument together, forming band for interest etc. If it's music related, throw out the suggestions, we want to experience more!
Upcoming events (4+)
A weekly Jazz jam session. Come to sing, come to play, come to listen. This is a free event and a great chance to play with other people in a friendly, low-key setting. Everyone is welcome! We'll have a keyboard, drums, bass, guitar, and PA available to play and we'll have a house rhythm section there to guarantee we'll always have music. It's a great opportunity to hone your chops, get some experience and hear some great Jazz. Hope to see you there.
Just to be clear, this is a Jazz event, so if you're looking to do pop tunes, please go to the Monday open mic
We are invoking some new rules for this event.
- Singers cannot read lyrics. They must be memorized. If you are really interested in performing Jazz, you should at least know the song. It is important to be able to take in what's going on around you.
- We will be completely open to all participants for the first hour. So, if you are a beginner, get there early and you will be guaranteed a song. From 9:00 on, players will be brought up at the discretion of the band.
If you have any questions, please feel free to message me or comment below.
Also, this is a kid-friendly event.
- david k.
- 2 attendees
The best karaoke in Hong Kong is open to everyone and it's free! Sing your favorite songs with a live band. It's a fantastic atmosphere with an excellent stage and amazing sound!
- Host (Alwin) will queue performers up to perform 1 to 2 songs (depending on the length of the queue)
- Host and other attendees are free to help play songs for others; if you want to perform a more obscure song, please post it so musicians can learn it!
- Instruments available there to use (keyboard, acoustic guitar, bass, and a drum kit)
- Arrive and queue early; the lineup can get pretty long as many people are eager to perform!
- Feel free to ask to play with the performers if you know the song well
- Respect and support musicians and their songs; some people are first-time performers!
- david k.
- Kenneth T.
- 4 attendees
"Britsix encompasses all eras of Beatles music from The Hamburg days through the Shea Stadium performances into pop history’s magical Sgt Pepper album and beyond"
Performance will take place at The Murray’s beautiful al fresco dining venue Cotton Tree Terrace, and will be accompanied by delicious menus created by the property’s chefs to complement the music styles of the evening.
Dinner period: 6:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Live performance: 6:30 p.m. to 9:15 p.m.
Venue: Cotton Tree Terrace, UG/F, The Murray, Hong Kong, 22 Cotton Tree Drive, Central
Price: HKD 350 per person (as dining credit, early bird purchase, seven days prior to event)
Tel: [masked] or [masked]
- Chris B
- 1 attendee
Welcome to Open Mic at KonFusion, where you’re free to sing, play, listen, or just enjoy delicious food, drinks, and great music and company!
- We welcome all comers, whether you are a singer, a musician, an audience member, or a friend, please feel free to drop by and participate in our growing community (or just pop by to see what this event is about)!
- If you're new or a first-timer, know that a vast majority of customers are here for the Open Mic and are super friendly; please do feel free to chat with everyone!
- If you would like to sing and need accompaniment:
- Before the event post the song name / artist in the comments below (up to 2 songs) [if not, no guarantee musicians know the song]
- Talk to Alwin at the event to get in the queue (first-come-first-served)
- Queue early; almost 50 songs a night!
- Equipment available: 3 mics, digital piano, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, bass, and a full drum kit. Feel free to use all or any of the above when performing
- We encourage playing as a band and building musical rapport, but you can choose to perform solo or as a fixed group
- In the spirit of live music, backing tracks are not allowed
- If you appreciate what we do and the spirit of this event, please support us by ordering delicious food and refreshing drinks. We are lucky to have this fantastic venue supporting live music and Open Mic
See you all there!
We're finally back!!
- Simon K.
- david k.
- 6 attendees
Past events (929)
- david k.
- Benjamin S.
- 9 attendees