What we're about
This group is for anyone who is an owner or lover of Dachshunds all shapes, colors and sizes! Let's get together, talk and exchange stories about owning a Dachshund. Share experiences and fun facts about our short legged friends. We can create fun themed pawties, take long-dog walks or just simply entertain ourselves standing around watching them play together while sharing treat recipes or details about the the next show!
We are a fun group with people who are responsible and committed to the care for our pets and are also looking forward to making new friends with other Doxie owners.
Love offering per event $5 to cover cost of hosting. Not required but welcomed.
1. Always pick up after our pooch.
2. If you don't like the way someone or another dog behaves with you or your dog, remove yourselves promptly without commotion. People are all different and so are their dogs.
3. Safety will not be compromised and if the rules cannot be followed you will be asked to leave the group.
4. Be sure all shots are covered before you come to play.
5. This is a drama free environment so enjoy being surrounded by fabulous people and great dogs!
Let's have fun!
Cheers and aloha