900 Fort Street Mall Suite 2000, Honolulu, HI
Join us on Monday, December 12th for a keynote speech by Governor Ige and a panel discussion on the State of Startup Paradise. We’ll talk about what’s worked and what hasn’t since the launch of the Startup Paradise Initiative, and what’s still missing.
* Governor David Ige -- State of Hawaii
* Vassilis Syrmos -- Vice President for Research and Innovation, University of Hawaii System
* Tarik Sultan -- Managing Partner, Sultan Ventures/XLR8UH & Board Member, HVCA
* Pono Chong -- Vice President of Business Advocacy & Development, Chamber of Commerce
* Meli James -- President, HVCA
Location: The Plaza Club 900 Fort Street Mall, 20th Floor, Honolulu
Date: Thursday, October 27, 2016
Time: 11:30 - 1:30 p.m.
Ticket Price includes lunch:
$29 HVCA Members
$39 General - Early Bird
$49 General - At the Door
$20 Student with ID (Currently enrolled college student)
What are my best parking options to attend this event?
Parking is available at Harbor Court at 800 Bethel St Honolulu, HI 96813 at a rate of $1.50 for the first two hours and $3/hr after that.