This month I'm going to show how I captured and decoded an unknown wireless bit-stream for a personal project. The idea for the project was to capture and re-transmit button presses from a wireless hand-held remote control. We'll cover:
* Using Arduino Nano (https://www.arduino.cc/en/main/boards) and PlatformIO
* Using an inexpensive Logic Analyzer (USBee AX clone) and PulsView to analyze the bit-stream to make a guess about encoding (high-level)
* Working with Arduino interrupts and writing ISRs (Interrupt Service Routines)
* Writing state machines (it's a great way to solve this particular problem of encoding)
* Sending out messages derived from the decoded stream over UDP using the Arduino Nano Ethernet Shield
This will be a hands-on presentation with equipment and maybe some live coding.
Plus, bring any issues you have with Arduino, micros, Raspberry Pi or hardware and we'll see if we can point you in the right direction.