What we're about
We generally play games every Friday night. We also frequently play on other week days (typically Tuesdays). We typically play a low $1/$1 blind, $100 buy-in game to create an environment where players can work on improving their game.
We also have sporadic tournaments and high-stake games.
We charge $3.50 per game to cover the costs of running this group on meetup, infrastructure costs (chips/decks/tables)
Useful things to note:
• Free Parking: There's plenty of parking on the streets (Pease St. & Leeland St.). There are also some free parking spots available right in front of the lobby.
• Paid Parking: There are paid parking lots around the building ($4/day next to Holiday Inn) and also paid parking on the first floor of the parking garage of the building
• Entry: After you find the parking, please enter the lobby area and let the concierge know that you have come for the poker game played on the 24th floor lounge. They will call me (Kunal) first and then let you in.
• Payment for buyins: We except both cash and paypal.
• Food/drinks: Players are welcome to bring their own snacks/drinks. There's also a pizzeria in the building with GREAT custom pizza options
• Tips: While we don't charge any rake or fees, tips are always appreciated. Any tips received go towards ensuring games run smoothly and basic supplies like chips/cards/table as well as occasional drinks for guest members