What we're about
This is the group for anyone wanting to learn about buying property with others, whether friends, family, partners or other investors.
Your goal may be to stop renting, to create your own community, or to get into investing. No matter which, buying a home with others can be a smart and viable option, especially in today's market.
If you are considering co-buying a home or are just curious how it would work, we invite you to drop by our meet-up to get to know experts who can guide you through the journey or other co-buyers looking for a perfect match.
Potential topics for discussion:
- The many ways to "own" property together
- CoBuy Mortgage and Lending Primer
- CoBuying with international friends and family
- How to spot a hot CoBuy home on the market
- Preparation and Planning: Step by Step Plan
- How to build agreement among your CoBuyers
- How to Find Other CoBuyers
For many, CoBuying represents a great intermediate step between renting and buying alone.
This group meets at the CoBuy Office in Pioneer Square. CoBuy is a company founded on the idea that access to property needs to be democratized and more accessible to all. We host meet-ups to connect co-buyers and help educate them on the best way to co-buy and co-own property together. These events are free to the public.
Learn more at our next event!