Ever felt like stress was holding you back and preventing you from doing something awesome with your life? You are not alone. In this meetup we will discuss the different kinds of stress, and how you can learn to properly interpret its meaning. Understanding what stress is doing for you and how it is serving you is the first step in leveraging it to work to your advantage!
What should you come here with?
- A list of your current stressors
- A notebook, to take good notes.
- An empty cup, (your mind) ready to be filled with new awesome and exciting information that will change your life and others.
What will you learn?
- The two kinds of stress: eustress and distress (more commonly known as "good" stress and "bad" stress). You will learn how eustress will lengthen your telemeres and extend your life. And you will learn how to identify the fantasies or infatuations causing distress.
- The fifteen fallacies that result in distress and how to equilibrate your mind to permanently remove them.
What will you leave here with?
- A better understanding of your stressors. You will fully understand how each stress you came with is serving you and driving your life in the direction of your values. Your interpretation of stress and your previous infatuations or resentments creating this stress will be understood and no longer feel like such a burden.
- Stresses resulting from future projects or deadlines will be broken down into their pieces to be manageable, removing the nagging at the front of your brain.