Giving Your Brand a Boost through Social First Content
Content marketing was around for years before social media. Now, though, the key to brands maximizing the boost from content marketing depends on considering content’s social impact upfront. This means starting with an outside-in perspective coupled with strategically integrating the brand’s personality, voice, and communication style to create engaging content.
In this presentation, you’ll learn actionable techniques and tools to create social-first content through:
• Exploiting multiple audience personas for topic development
• Identifying the right brand personality for social sharing
• Telling brand stories that invite interaction and connections
Why should you attend?
• You'd like to be even better at creating content and building your brand!
• Free lunch and a couple hours away from the office!
• Meet other marketers & HubSpot users in Kansas City.
• 11:30 - Grab Lunch, a seat, and chat with other HubSpot users
• 12:00 - Mike Brown - "Giving Your Brand a Boost through Social First Content"
• 1:00 - Networking
• 1:30 - Meeting Conclusion
About Mike Brown
Mike is the founder of The Brainzooming Group. They lead organizations in creating strategic impact and outstanding results with innovative ideas. Mike is a frequent speaker on strategy, innovation, branding, and creative leadership. His presentations and workshops are filled with insights into how to use personally-tested, real-world methods and tools that allow anyone to succeed like an expert.
What do you charge to attend?
The bulk of our expense is covered by HubSpot, and we do not charge anything for you to attend. If you want to contribute to the cost, there is an option here on the signup page to contribute.
We look at it like this: if you work for a company that provides a company card or reimbursement and you can help us out, we appreciate it, but we do not want the individual attendee to pay anything out of their own pocket to come and enjoy our events!