Do you like to read? Do you like to drink coffe, tea, beer, or wine? This is the group for you! As we get started we will experiment with different genres and beverages, starting with fiction and coffee/tea. The first meetup is scheduled for a Saturday morning, but we can be flexible for future meetings.
Some ground rules:
Meetup attendees must be age 18 or over, as we are reading books written for adults and our discussions will reflect that. No other age exclusions or targeted ages apply. The wider the age range, the richer the discussion.
This group is intentionally inclusive in nature. You bring value to the group with your unique, irreplaceable perspective on our chosen title at every meeting.
Although all humans are welcome, some activities are not ok:
• Audio or video recording of the group's activities are not ok. (Photos are ok with the subjects' permission)
• This is not a networking group. No written or spoken sales pitches, business promotion, marketing, or recruitment of members for business opportunities, direct sales, etc.
• Verbal or written harrassment of others in the group before, during, or after meetings, will not be tolerated.
• Be kind to others - both those in front of you and humans in general, in your remarks. No diparaging remarks about specific demographics please.
• Please, no political or religious discussion regardless of your political / religious perspective.