addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Humanist Society of Greater Phoenix (HSGP) Message Board › To bus or not to bus, that is the question

To bus or not to bus, that is the question

Charles Lee L.
user 13547270
Chandler, AZ
Hi Everyone

All total we have 9 people going from the two groups:
Harold Saferstein, Anna C, Mike and Maura Mackowski, Allen and Ellen Gittleman, Kurt Von Stephens, Chuck and Peggy Lesher

That means we don't have enough to charter a bus. I will return all checks.

First: Do you still want to do this? If so, we need to figure out a carpool arrangement and/or modify what we want to do. I have a Toyota van that will seat 6 which means that Peggy and I can take 4 passengers. I propose that Mike and I both drive which should provide transpiration for 10 people.

Next, do we want to shorten the trip? Say just go to the Biosphere? Or do you guys want to keep the Air & Space Museum on our agenda? It really is up to us to decide. Give me some feedback.

Mike - I don't have Kurt Von Stephens email and he hasn't signed up for either of the meetup groups so how do we get in touch with them? I think he is among the NSS contacts that Pat sent emails too. Can you or Pat see that he gets included in the discussion?

I personally will need to start lining up a babysitter for my 93 year old mom very soon so I would greatly appreciate all of you letting me know your wishes and/or suggestions on what we should do. Here is my phone number for those who don't already have it: 602-616-3162  Call me any time between 6am and 8pm.

Thank you all for you patience and perseverance.

Chuck

PS...I am learning meetup as I go and love it so far. It is a great way to arrange events and trips but perhaps I should have started with something a little simpler.