What we’re about
Love WordPress? Us too! WordPress is the most popular CMS around. We typically meet monthly with WordPress Users and Developers to share information or discuss Best Practices, Techniques, Tools and Resources. We love all types of WordPress users, fanatics, enthusiasts and code wranglers.
Please complete this form: http://goo.gl/forms/WWV1FjYYUV
5 Simple Guidelines with the Meetup Group:
• WordPress Meetups are for the benefit of the WordPress community as a whole, not specific businesses or individuals. All actions that I take as an organizer are with the best interest of the community in mind.
• Membership in the local meetup group is open to all who wish to join, regardless of ability, skill, financial status or any other criteria.
• Meetups are volunteer-run with volunteer speakers. In cases where a modest attendance fee might be necessary, this fee should only cover the costs of the meetup and shouldn’t be used to pay speakers or organizers.
• Meetup groups allow events to be organized by any reliable/trusted member of the community.
• Meetups are welcoming places where everyone works to foster an accepting environment which is free of discrimination, incitement to violence, promotion of hate, and general jerk-like behavior.