Join us for the second event of the new Kansas City Hyperledger meetup group!
Attend for an in-depth introduction to chaincode with Hyperledger Fabric. Hyperledger Fabric a general purpose blockchain framework that allows groups and consortiums to share data securely and with providence.
In any blockchain network, transactions append data to the blockchain and mutate global state. In Hyperledger, chaincode is the program (smart contract) that is written to read and update the ledger state. All business logic is inside the chaincode.
So, in Hyperledger Fabric, chaincode is the ‘smart contract’ that runs on peers and creates transactions. Chaincode initializes and manages ledger state through transactions submitted by applications.
This presentation will introduce and demonstrate the following concepts:
- Implementing and Testing Chaincode
- Installing and Executing on a Channel
- Versioning Chaincode
5:30 - 6:00 PM - Doors open. Networking time with food provided by Keyhole Software.
6:00 PM - Welcome. Presentation by David Pitt begins.
7:00 PM - Wrap-up + Q&A
Who Should Attend:
* Individuals who are interested in or active in the space blockchain application use cases and tools.
* Architects and developers who want to know how to design and write their own blockchain networks or decentralized applications.
* Individual contributors, or leaders of teams who will actively be contributing to the Hyperledger project.
David Pitt is a Sr. Solutions Architect and a Managing Partner of Keyhole Software. With more than 25 years of IT experience, David has spent the last 15 years leading and mentoring development teams utilizing Java and .NET technologies.