Join us for the third event of the new Kansas City Hyperledger meetup group!
Attend for an in-depth introduction to permissions and identity management in blockchain networks implemented with Hyperledger Fabric. We'll introduce the pros and cons of public blockchains when compared with permissioned blockchains.
Hyperledger Fabric a general purpose blockchain framework that allows groups and consortiums to share data securely and with providence.
This presentation will introduce and demonstrate the following concepts:
- Public vs. Permissioned Blockchains with use cases for each
- How Hyperledger Fabric applies permissions and identity
5:30 - 6:00 PM - Doors open. Networking time with food provided by Keyhole Software.
6:00 PM - Welcome. Presentation by David Pitt begins.
7:00 PM - Wrap-up + Q&A
Who Should Attend:
* Individuals who are interested in or active in the space blockchain application use cases and tools.
* Architects and developers who want to know how to design and write their own blockchain networks or decentralized applications.
* Individual contributors, or leaders of teams who will actively be contributing to the Hyperledger project.
David Pitt is a Sr. Solutions Architect and a Managing Partner of Keyhole Software. With more than 25 years of IT experience, David has spent the last 15 years leading and mentoring development teams utilizing Java and .NET technologies.