What we’re about
The Hyperledger Foundation is an open source collaborative effort hosted by the Linux Foundation and created to advance cross-industry blockchain technologies. Participation is open to all.
Hyperledger Meetup groups have an informal relationship with Hyperledger, and make up a key part of the Hyperledger ecosystem. Participation in a Hyperledger Meetup group is open to anyone--employees of a Hyperledger member company, Hyperledger contributors and developers, and people just passionate about blockchain technology.
For more information about Hyperledger, please visit:
For Hyperledger Meetup Guidelines, please visit:
To stay in touch with the latest Hyperledger news, sign up to our weekly newsletter:
To check out the Hyperledger Meetup Playlist on YouTube, please visit:
Upcoming events (4+)See all
- Network event110 attendees from 167 groups hostingWebinar with Howest: Deploying and Hosting EBSI Nodes using Hyperledger BesuLink visible for attendees
Dear Hyperledger Meetup community members,
You are welcome to join an in-depth webinar with Howest University of Applied Sciences, a Hyperledger Associate Member, focusing on the deployment and hosting of EBSI nodes with Hyperledger Besu. This webinar will delve into the European Blockchain Services Infrastructure (EBSI), an initiative aiming to use blockchain for cross-border public services, highlighting Howest's collaboration with Belnet as Belgian node operators. Insights on network setup, management, and its applications across Europe will be discussed, along with the technical future of EBSI.
The webinar will take place on Wednesday, February 28, at 7AM PT/10AM ET/4PM CET/8:30PM IST. You are welcome to register here.
- Network event449 attendees from 132 groups hostingThe Impact of MICA and Data Regulations on Blockchain NetworksLink visible for attendees
Join us for an insightful discussion about the impact of regulations on blockchain networks.
The presentations and discussions will focus on the effects of MICA, the EU Markets in Crypto-Assets (MiCA) regulation, and the Data Act on both existing and planning-to-launch token-and blockchain based services or platforms.
We aim to provide a high-level understanding of how this regulation influences the industry, assisting stakeholders in navigating the new requirements and planning for the future. The presentations are followed by a discussion trying to investigate how MiCA can effect services using different elements of the Hyperledger stack.
- Máté Brezovszki, CEO, Perfinal Technologies
- Csaba Gerencsér, Legal and Complience Office, Perfinal Technologies
- Eugenio Reggianini, Head of Growth, European Blockchain Association
- Daniel Szego, DLT Architect
- Erwin Voloder, Head of Policy, European Blockchain Association
The discussion will be moderated by Tomaz Sedej, Ecosystem Manager at the Hyperledger Foundation.
- Network event313 attendees from 157 groups hostingIntroducing Hyperledger Web3j: The Ethereum Integration Library for EnterprisesLink visible for attendees
The widely used Ethereum integration library Web3j is the latest project to join Hyperledger, becoming Hyperledger Web3j.
Web3j is a highly modular, reactive, type safe Java and Android library for working with Smart Contracts and integrating with clients (nodes) on the Ethereum network. This allows you to work with the Ethereum blockchain, without the additional overhead of having to write your own integration code for the platform.
During this session the creator of Web3j and founder of Web3 Labs, Conor Svensson alongside its maintainers, George Ţebrean & Nischal Sharma, will provide an overview of Web3j, its history, when and how to use it, and finally how you can get involved with this exciting project.
If you're interested in a technical deep dive into Hyperledger Web3j to learn even more about the project, then sign up for the in depth workshop on Thursday, March 28 at 8 AM Pacific.
Check out the code for Web3j at: https://github.com/web3j/web3j
- Network event263 attendees from 157 groups hostingRunning Hyperledger Besu in the Enterprise: What’s New and What’s NextLink visible for attendees
In the rapidly evolving world of blockchain technology, enterprises are in a constant search for solutions that are robust, scalable, and secure. Hyperledger Besu stands out in all of these regards, offering a versatile platform tailored for enterprise needs.
Join us on March 7 when Matthew Whitehead, Principal Engineer at Kaleido and Hyperledger Besu Maintainer, will delve into all the latest on Hyperledger Besu, including:
- Technical aspects of Besu that make it an ideal solution for enterprise chains
- Priorities for enterprise use cases and how Besu addresses them
- The latest enterprise focused enhancements to Besu (with demos!)
- The enterprise roadmap for Besu in the months ahead
Reserve your spot today!
(Can't make it? Register anyway and we'll send you a link to the recording.)
Past events (160)See all
- Network event1 attendee from 183 groups hostingHyperledger webinar with JSCC/IBM: JSCC’s Besu Production Launch and Next StepsThis event has passed