addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

I Love Marketing - Grand Rapids Message Board › Happy Monday!

Happy Monday!

Dan K.
user 9142574
Group Organizer
Grand Rapids, MI
Hello All

Just wanted to send a quick note and reminder for the Meetup that is happening this Thursday, June 18th from 6:00pm - 7:15pm at the Brann's Steakhouse on Leonard.  We will be discussing Social Media Domination.

And next week Tuesday, June 23rd we will have our monthly Happy Hour at Gravity.

Hope to see you this Thursday!

Talk Soon,

Dan

P.S.

I am extending a discount to the I Love Marketing Grand Rapids group for my weekly ROI Hot $heet.  Each week you will receive (Tuesday mornings) a jam packed 1 page document that covers Productivity, Making Money & Marketing that works which you can apply to your business right away.  Go here: https://empowered-marketing.leadpages.net/roi-hot-sheet/­ and enter the coupon code: ilovemarketing during checkout (normally $24.97 a month - but since you are awesome and members of our meetup you can receive the ROI Hot $heet for only $9.97 a month)