Join us for our annual all-day MeetUp of all three IAF England & Wales regional facilitation meetup groups, in central Birmingham during International Facilitation Week (https://www.iaf-world.org/site/pages/international-facilitation-week), #FacWeek (https://twitter.com/search?q=%23FacWeek)!
To see who has RSVPd from the other Meetup groups, see also IAF North of England Facilitators & Friends (https://www.meetup.com/IAF-North-of-England-facilitators-and-friends/events/vwlvslywnbcc/) and IAF South West of England Facilitators & Friends (https://www.meetup.com/IAF-South-West-England-facilitators-and-friends/events/fzlvslywnbcc/).
This will be a participant-led, peer sharing event - an opportunity for you to network, share and learn with others who facilitate or share an interest in facilitation. It will be one of dozens of such face-to-face and online events worldwide, promoting and celebrating the power of facilitation for International Facilitation Week 2017.
Already we have exciting sessions lined up, offered by experienced IAF Certified Professional Facilitators:
• "Virtual Leadership: practical strategies for getting the best of out virtual work and virtual teams" with Dr. Penny Pullan CPF, author of the book Virtual Leadership (https://www.koganpage.com/product/virtual-leadership-9780749475963#)
• "Why collaboration goes wrong, and what to do about it" with Simon Wilson CPF, former IAF Vice Chair and contributing author to the IAF Handbook Creating a Culture of Collaboration (http://eu.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-0787981168.html)
• "Perspectives on Visual Facilitation: how to raise your visual competence" with Andi Roberts CPF. Andi is also a Professional Certified Coach, Associate Lecturer at the Open University Business School & Faculty Exec Education at Berlin School Creative Leadership.
• "Patterns of Preference: Designing a team charter that works for your team" with Pilar Orti
• "Swimming in unknown waters: Facilitating in multicultural environments" with Pinar Akkaya
What other sessions would you like to participate in, or offer to lead? Please share your suggestions, offers and requests in a comment below.
The Meetup will cost only £25 to attend and all are welcome, members and non-members of IAF (http://www.iaf-world.org) alike.
Please RSVP now, and invite friends and colleagues to join you - you can RSVP for yourself plus up to 2 guests.
Our meeting room can seat up to 50 cabaret style, and can be partitioned into two rooms for separate break-out sessions if we have too many sessions and participants for everyone to do everything!
Lunch is not included in your fee. Participants may bring their own lunch, or buy lunch together in small groups in the many eateries nearby.