addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

"It's Almost FRIDAY!" Knit and Crochet Group Message Board › "you can take your business elsewhere"

"you can take your business elsewhere"

Wendy
ElizaDay418
Austin, TX
Post #: 408
thats what the chick told us the other night at starbucks because she had to stay "an hour after close" to put our chairs back when we left.

i dunno, maybe she's trying to use her hair as a rope and pull the chairs into place that way, but i assure you, i watched the guy put them back in under 2 minutes week before last.

i can think of at least 3 other establishments that would appreciate our business more than that chick did.
Paulette
PGM35
Round Rock, TX
Post #: 18
Last week I got the impression that she was not happy about having the group there. She saw my bag and if I was with "them" and pointed to the group. I said, why yes, I am!

Whatever - I'm sure her boss would be happy to hear how she will be losing the store about 20 sales this week.
Alice S.
user 7709521
Round Rock, TX
Post #: 3
Perhaps we should ask the daytime manager if they would prefer to not have our meeting in their establishment? Would rather know for sure and act accordingly.
Wendy
ElizaDay418
Austin, TX
Post #: 415
i talked to the manager. his name is quentin. they're in the middle of hiring a new manager right now and he said he was "appalled" at the way that chick acted the other night. he is going to be comping us for some drinks. i have to go by and pick up the coupons later... i might actually have to ask my husband to do that because my baby is giving me hell today (surprise!). he said he'd get back to me after he talked to her and figured out what was going on, but he said that was completely unacceptable. he also said "it doesn't take an hour to move some chairs." hahaha!
Alexis
jjsmommy62107
Round Rock, TX
Post #: 24
I always miss the good stuff!! :o)
Jan B.
janbyrd
Round Rock, TX
Post #: 1
Wow, I missed that also. Had a plumbing catastrophe at my house at 5 pm last Thursday. It's been simply awful, but I'm getting new flooring/carpet throughout the house, so that's good.

Please keep posting here the saga of the Starbuck's chick ....
A former member
Post #: 12
Wow! I'm soo suprised that someone acted that way! Sure, when the group started I didn't let Starbucks know b/c the group started out very small. We're a larger size now, but Starbucks should look at that as a good thing - we bring in so much business for a rather slow store!!!!!! I hope the manager comes through with the coupons. If we don't get better service, we should talk about a new meeting place - it's not cool to be treated that way. Thanks for talking to the manager about it! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone this week!
A former member
Post #: 2
I'm not making excuses for her behavior which was clearly unprofessionally handled, but maybe we should make a point of being "good customers" by putting chairs back in place when we leave. If each of us did a bit when we leave, we could easily get it back to order by the time the last is gone...... they do keep a lean staff and I know I've worked late shifts at restaurants and all I wanted to do was finish up and go home
A former member
Post #: 1
Thanks for talking to the manager... I left last week feeling upset (not the fun experience that we normally have). I agree that we can make sure our area is picked up, but that level of rudeness was unacceptable! See you gals tomorrow :)
A former member
Post #: 7
She told me that she was always picking up our mess, and i let her know that we usually find the place covered in trash and remove all that before we even start and i have NEVER seen anyone leave even a straw wrapper behind.

she was just mad bc I asked on of the other employees about the 'creepy guy' just to find out what he thought and make sure that our suspicions were not totally unfounded and she butted in saying that she knew 'ed' and he is a great guy... of course the guy i was actually talking to gave me this look of total disgust in regards to the b****y chicky.
sounded like she was dating our perv...him 40 something her...barely legal if that...hmmm creepy much.

she was unbelievably rude to me and i kinda let it go and killed her with kindness. in full expectations of exacting my vengeance through her mgmt, but i was lazy and wendy did it for me... good thing too, because i don't know if i would have been invited back...lol. the employee 'joy' is evidently no longer at that location, so she shouldn't be bothering us any more!

Wendy rocks for doing my dirty work and it is nice to have such an understanding and caring group of friends to surround myself with!!! you gals are awesome thanks for rallying! now get off the computer and get back to your yarn!!!! i mean it, i will poke you with a L hook if you don't!!!

tongue