Come along and discover the latest trends and challenges in creating a multi-cloud integration architecture.
This is a tech talk on how integration architecture has evolved from service oriented architecture to take advantage of cloud native technologies and microservices principles to support the hybrid and multi-cloud enterprise.
We will discuss:
- How integration is affected by multi-cloud challenges
- The benefits containerisation can bring to integration
- The fate of the enterprise service bus
- How API management is evolving to manage the challenges of integration across multi-cloud architectures
- The resurgence of interest in messaging and event based communication
17.30: Registration, Food, Drinks and Networking
18.00: Speaker session: Integration architecture for the hybrid and multi-cloud enterprise
18.45: Open Discussion and Q&A on Multi Cloud Integration
19.00: Networking, Drinks and Demos
Speakers: Mr. Kim Clark, Integration Architect, IBM
Kim is a technical strategist on IBMs integration portfolio working as a architect providing guidance to the offering management team on current trends and challenges. He has spent the last couple of decades working in the field implementing integration and process related solutions. Kim is co-author of an ebook on agile integration architecture (http://www.ibm.com/cloud/agile-integration-architecture) and writes and presents regularly on integration architecture an design topics. https://www.linkedin.com/in/kimjulianclark
NOTE: Please remember to bring an official form of ID (such as Passport/Driving License) along with you!