This is a follow up workshop to the “Build and deploy custom AI predictive models” session held on May 7th.
For this workshop we will be using AutoAI, a graphical tool that analyses your dataset and discovers data transformations,
algorithms, and parameter settings that work best for your problem setting.
We will then use a Flask web-application to connect to the deployed model.
In this workshop you will understand how to :
* Setup quickly, the services on IBM Cloud for building the model.
* Ingest the data and initiate the AutoAI process.
* Build different models using AutoAI and evaluate the performance.
* Choose the best model and complete the deployment.
* Generate predictions using the deployed model
* Compare the process of using AutoAI and building the model manually.
* Visualise the deployed model using a front-end application.
- Python 3.8.2
- Please Signup to an IBM Cloud before the workshop if possible using the below link
In this workshop, we'll go through the basics of understanding public key encryption, and then use what we learn to build our own end-to-end encrypted messaging service with MQTT and Python.
More details and event url to follow...