Register NOW at Crowdcast:
Join our live online meetup hosted by NeuVector & IBM Developer SF to learn about container security.
In this online meetup you will learn:
- Signing of container images
- Performing overall vulnerability scans in container images
- Understanding the difference between using a container vs Virtual Machine (VM)
- Best practices to limit the exposure such as not running services as 'root', limiting container's resources that can be used by the container, avoiding privileged mode, repeatable CI/CD pipeline that includes fixes, security patches, the use of capabilities, and use secrets for sensitive information
- Understanding containers security aspects at runtime with network security
- Monitoring and securing containers already in production
This online meetup is a 40-minute long with Q&A session in the end.
Don’t miss out! Sign up NOW at Crowdcast.