Location visible to members
We're excited to get everyone together again for the upcoming Lower Manhattan iOS Developers Meetup on April 10! Hats off to the demoers at last month's meetup who presented the apps Planaby, NYC Wi-Fi, Rise Alarm Clock, and Pub Savvy. Fantastic presentations and informative Q&A sessions.
For the upcoming meetup we will have 5 presentations:
1) A RubyMotion talk will be presented by Brent Hargrave, a developer who just returned from the RubyMotion conference in Belgium
2) A children's education app that is soon to be released (you'll hear the name on wednesday!) will be presented by Jane Aaron, an Emmy award winning Animation Director whose credits emerge from Sesame Street, Between the Lions, and more.
3) A Unity 3d (gaming engine) talk will be presented by John Baumann, an Emmy award winning Animation Director whose credits emerge from, Sesame Street, The Olympic Games XXV, and more. The talk will include example apps where Unity 3d was used to create physics-based, gaming and app experiences.
4) An Asynchronous Design Patterns talk will be presented by Jesse Taylor, CEO of Object Enterprises and creator of Planaby (check it out on the iTunes app store!). Make your interfaces seamless!
5) A language learning app called Word Tracer- Learn Chinese will be presented by Boon Chew, startup founder and visionary.
If there is anyone in the community that is interested in demo'ing an iOS project or anything awesome and innovative that has to do with iOS in the future please contact Tim Aaron, Senior Project manager at Aurnhammer llc ([masked]).
The Meetup will have the same structure, 30 min of networking (6:30-7:00pm) with a little over an hour of project presentations and Q&A directly following (7:00-8:15pm with more networking to follow, of course). We look forward to seeing everyone there!
-The Aurnhammer Team
ps. Refreshments and snacks will be provided (Beer, soda, diet soda, water, chips, nuts, veggies, dips etc.)