• ITCamp Community îți propune ca pe data de 13 Februarie să se întâlnească cu specialiști din IT din Cluj-Napoca, oferind un eveniment gratuit. Evenimentul este organizat de comunitate pentru comunitate și susținut în totalitate de Yonder.
18:00-18:10 - Networking and coffee
18:10-19:00 - Container solutions in Azure (Florin Loghiade)
19:00-19:45 - SOLID for Everyone (Daniel Costea)
19:45-20:00 - Break
20:00-20:45 - Azure Blockchain Service - myth or reality (Radu Vunvulea)
20:45-21:30 - Networking
• Muțumim companiei Yonder pentru susținere. Mai multe detalii despre sesiuni și speakeri puteți să găsiți mai jos.
• Container solutions in Azure: You've probably heard of containers by now, and I'm pretty sure that you've already used one or two in some development scenarios or even production.
As to why use containers it is pretty simple to answer. Instead of virtualizing the whole hardware stack as in the case of a virtual machine, you just virtualize the operating system which will run atop of the OS kernel. Translation: They are smaller and faster! That being said, containers need to run somewhere, and in this session, we will be talking about what container solutions are in the Azure Cloud and how we can use them.
• Florin Loghiade (Azure MVP | AVAELGO): Florin works as an IT consultant focused on Microsoft solutions based on Windows Server, System Center, Hyper-V, Azure, and Automation. Florin’s current primary focus is implementing and managing on-premise and cloud solutions based on Microsoft Windows Server, System Center and Azure, eliminating all the tedious management tasks using PowerShell and PowerShell DSC.
• SOLID for Everyone: Presentation will show what are and how you can use these principles in a practical way, using C# language, following a series of refactoring steps on an unoptimized sample of code.
• Azure Blockchain Service - myth or reality: This is a session dedicated to blockchain. We will talk about mining inside a cloud provider and why blockchain is so attractive to any company nowadays. In the second part of the session we will talk about a new service from Azure that is allowing us to use blockchain as a service (SaaS)
• Radu Vunvulea (Azure MVP | Endava): Radu Vunvulea is a technology enthusiast involved in all kind of projects. He has a vast experience on different technologies and industries and has a blog where he writes about IT trends. In his spare time he drives IT communities and speaks at different conferences around the world. In his day to day life Radu is Senior Architect at Endava and Microsoft Azure MVP. Most of his time is spent working with the Cloud, helping big enterprises innovate and finding solutions to their business problems.