****Please read all the details below before RSVPing. Thank you.
RSVPing Yes, you agree to the "Disclaimer/Release of Liability" listed below.****
Audubon Society's monthly meetings are open to the public and feature speakers with expertise relating to birds, habitat, migration and the pursuit of birding in general.
Free and open to the public. Please join us.
How Science Saved The Coastal California Gnatcatcher with guest speaker John MCormack, PhD. Associate Professor of Biology, Occidental College.
Parking is in the back or on the street.
DISCLAIMER / RELEASE OF LIABILITY:
• Don't be a flake by signing up and not showing up.
• If you can’t make it to the event, change your RSVP to No.
• Please, no dogs unless otherwise indicated in description.
• If you choose to sign up for this event, you are releasing the organizers of this group from all liability in case of possible injuries.
• The organizers of this group are not trained leaders. By participating in any posted event, you're taking responsibility for your own safety and well-being.
• Hiking and other outdoor events are inherently dangerous and accidents can happen. All participants take full responsibility for their own actions and abilities.
• Your personal safety depends on your own judgment and experience. This applies to any guests you may invite.