#Idea2MVP is for everyone interested in start-ups and tech. In our meet-ups, we will discuss the various ways one can breathe life into an idea to create a working product. We will also share experiences of what it is like to do tech for a start-up in its initial stages.
What you can expect: The dos and don’ts for creating successful MVPs.
What we will cover:
1. Cost-effective ways of creating MVPs and apps: Where to start, how to go about it, and what tech to use
2. Tech trends: The latest in technology
3. Choosing the right tech stack for your MVP: What you require, and how to get it
4. Outsourcing: How to do it the right way and avoid oft-repeated mistakes
5. Importance of tech within a start-up: Why tech must be the primary focus of an organization in order to obtain success