As moms, we do it all! We take care of our kids, our homes, and lastly ourselves. Sometimes you just want to socialize with others moms who understand the day to day struggles and gratifications of motherhood. We strive to create a community of moms and kids to have fun with and grow together. Though our group's primary focus is independent moms, we welcome all moms!
************** THERE ARE TWO LEVELS OF MEMBERSHIP:
PLUS (PAID): $15 annual dues (equals $1.25/month). This keeps our group running. IMA PLUS members will have access to special events (Moms Night Out, Boys Only Events (with a male mentor), Girls Only Events, and more. $15 dues can be paid at PayPal (paypal.me/imatl (https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/my/profile)) or $CashApp ($imatl).
BASIC (FREE): IMA BASIC members have access to our more traditional events such as the Lunch Lounge, Familly Dinners, and more. Basic members may have to pay small charges for select events if they would like to attend. BASIC members can upgrade to PLUS at any time by paying $15 dues to PayPal (paypal.me/imatl (https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/my/profile)) or $CashApp ($imatl).
If there are any questions/concerns regarding dues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This group is good for:
1. “Single” moms looking to build relationships with other moms.
2. Moms/families new to the area looking to build connections and explore attractions with and without kids.
3. Kids who would like to make new friends in a welcoming environment.
4. And just any mom looking to have fun with other families.
Our activities include:
- Play dates for our kids (usually best for 3 – 12 yrs old). But we try to have a variety for all ages.
- Mom’s Night Out – moms leave the kids at home or with a sitter to have some much needed girl time.
- Community involvement / educational opportunities to come.
Our commitment to our members is to
- Continue to build opportunities for members to connect
- Continue to look for available resources and add to member benefits
- Listen and communicate often
- Provide a comfortable and welcoming environment for our members and their families
What we ask of our members is to
- PARTICIPATE! This is the only way for you to really benefit as a member. And we all benefit when we can share ideas, thoughts, and celebrate each other collectively. Your participation is vital to our success.
- SHARE. If you have an idea for an event or if you see something that you think would be beneficial to the group. Share it.
- Stay CONNECTed. This can be through our Meetup site or our Facebook page. Things change constantly and we don’t want you to miss anything.