To register: Submit a $50.00 deposit to secure your spot for the 2017 retreat please email Jannah Foster at [masked] You will be added to the listserv and receive full registration and pricing information for 2017 when it becomes available.
For the full weekend, meals included with other amenities below. The 2016 prices are listed below, but these are subject to change.
Share 1/4 room with two bunk beds $250
Share 1/2 room with one bunk bed $300
I'm really looking forward to my second Camp Scrap retreat this Friday and can't wait to have a fun-filled weekend. Special thanks to Cheryl P for sharing this event with Indy Crops. The theme this time around is TBD but last year it was Minions.
Here's some information to help those who are new and remind those who have been before.
1. Check in is 10am on Friday, November 4 and check out is 4pm Sunday, November 6. The name of the facility is Camp Lakeview and the address is 13501 W Lake Road Seymour, In 47274
2. Linens, pillow, comforter, and 1 set of towels are provided. If you would like more or a special blanket or pillow you can bring them with you.
3. You will have your own 6 ft table and your items will need to fit under or close to your area.
4 Share items with your friends. Electricity is available but do not have enough for everybody to bring their own machines. Bring an extension cord for your item. We will set up some extra tables near your group to set the
machines on. 1 small table per group will be allowed.
5. Wifi is spotty and not guaranteed. Please let your love ones know cell service is not the best. Note: I strongly recommend NOT bringing any machines that require WiFi to work. This is a chance to really disconnect from the world and just enjoy your scrapbooking.
6. We will provide all of your meals. If you are on a specific diet you can bring items. We will have coffee, tea, and water available. Salad bar is also available during lunch and dinner.
7. They will be items for sale and make and takes. We will also have a raffle or some sort of drawing or game to raise money for the camp scholarship for kids. Cash or check will be accepted and credit cards can be used
with a minimal fee.
8. Bring clothes prepared for weather and the rooms can sometimes be chilly.
9. We are at a church facility no alcohol is permitted.