Please take a couple of minutes to read our full description, especially the paragraph below regarding financial support to maintain the group page.
1. Please include in your profile picture of full up close view of your face with NO sunglasses on, preferably with no other people present in the photo that would make it hard to identify who you are. You will not be added to the group if your profile picture is not clear.
2. This meetup group is for WOMEN ONLY in Murrieta, Temecula, Wildomar, Menifee, Lake Elsinore and some closely surrounding areas of these cities. Most of our events will occur within a 15-20 mile radius of the Murrieta/Temecula area of the IE. For this reason we ask that if you are out of this 15-20 mile radius that you look for a similar group closer to the area you live in. We get together several times a month for: Movie nights, book clubs, happy hours, local events and festivals, live music venues, birthday and holiday parties, weekday morning coffee and walks/hikes. Just about anything that sounds FUN! Your suggestions are very much encouraged and welcomed. Women of all ages, single, married, kids or not are invited to join.
3. We can all learn so much from each other based on where we've been or want to be, and that's why I hope we get a multi-age group of women with all different life experience. The goal of this group is to encourage friendships and keep them strong and one way of doing this is by regularly participating in the scheduled events. Please consider that when making your decision to join. As stated previously, this is a women only group. We will occasionally host an event with our significant others, however the main focus will be a place for ladies to relax and enjoy each other's company ~ distraction and drama free. I look forward to meeting you!
4. At your first or second meet up we ask that you make a $5 donation to contribute towards biannual meet up dues charged by meet up to maintain our page. All proceeds go to pay dues that total $180 per year. If any funds remain after all dues have been paid, we will do a raffle of gift cards at one of our bigger gatherings.
5. Lastly, we are an active group and look forward to meeting all of our new members. If after two months of being in the group and you haven't been to any of our gatherings or if it's been over two months at any given time that you haven't attended, you will be removed from the group. This is nothing personal; we aren't a big group and prefer it this way and for that reason don't keep hundreds of members, as many other meet ups do, on our group list just to make it look like we have a big group. If something is going on in your life that is preventing you for a certain time in not participating and you're comfortable sharing, please let me know.