Innosoft Gulf, the leading Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Big Data Education Center in the Middle East and North Africa, is very pleased to invite you, your colleagues, and your friends to a Free Workshop on Processing Customer Data with Python.
This training will be delivered at our Education Center in Dubai Knowledge Park (Block 6, Office F02) on Friday, 23 October 2020 from 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM.
During this Hands-On Workshop, we will work on a case study focusing on how to process customer data with Python, and will be covering the following topics:
• Loading customer data from multiple Excel or CVS files, which may or may not have the same format;
• Selecting specific columns from each data file and storing the results in new files;
• Loading and merging the data of the modified files into a single file, containing the final data;
• Removing duplicate records from the final data;
• Sorting final data based on a specific column;
• Dividing and Storing the final data into multiple Excel or CVS files.
Each participant will be provided his or her own computer, which has Python and the development environment preinstalled.
This event will be delivered with strict standards of health and safety precautionary measures including temperature screening, social distancing, and general hygiene protocols.
How to Register?
Participation in this Hands-On Workshop is free of charge. However, the number of seats available is limited. To secure your seat, please visit the following link and register as soon as possible.
We look forward to offering you a high-quality education.
Innosoft Gulf Education