PITCH FEST !
Need help pitching your product or business? The May 10th meeting of the JeffCo Innovators' Workshop will feature "Pitch Fest." This is an opportunity for existing business owners, or startup owners, to get valuable feedback on their sale pitch to customers, clients, or investors from people who have extraordinary experience in successfully pitching products and companies to generate millions of dollars.
No cost to participate, but you must be pre-registered and provide a $20 refundable deposit fee to hold your spot on the schedule. Entrepreneurs will have the ability present their pitch in five minutes, and will receive a 10-minute consultation with suggestions. Pitches can include slides and demo products.
TWO WAYS to ATTEND:
1. As a presenter of a product sales, service, or political issue pitch
2. As part of the audience. After the expert panel has provided feedback, the audience is encouraged to ask questions and offer suggestions in the time remaining. You must RSVP on this page to attend as part of the audience or at the sister EventBrite page HERE. (https://www.eventbrite.com/e/jeffco-innovators-workshop-entrepreneurs-pitch-fest-tickets-33510553969?aff=eac2)
The first five minutes you begin talking about your product or service are the most important. Most opinions about you, and what you are trying to sell, are formed in that time.
If you need help testing your sales pitch to investors or customers, bring your five-minute “pitch” to the JeffCo Innovators’ Workshop on May 10 and get valuable feedback and suggestions from our experienced panel of business experts.
The panel will be led by three of Golden’s most successful entrepreneurs, Stephan Reckie, John R. (Grizz) Deal, Joni Inman, and Golden's Economic Development Director Steve Glueck.
· This is a “learning” opportunity and no one is expected to be perfect. Take all advice and comments in the positive, helpful manner that they are intended.
· Participation and attendance as part of the audience is FREE of charge. There is a $20 refundable fee for participants to be placed on the schedule. This fee will be returned in full to the participant after their presentation has been completed.
· Only 7 slots are available for presentations
· The first 7 presenters who apply and are eligible, will be scheduled
· You can bring slides, props, samples, demonstration items (Golden City Hall has an excellent multimedia projection system).
· Only 5 minutes are allotted for your presentation
· Then, 10 minutes are allotted for our panel of experts to assist you by providing feedback. In any time remaining, the audience will be allowed to comment or offer suggestions.
· Your presentation can either be targeted to the end consumer, a potential investor, or to convince someone of your point of view. Choose one target.
· To apply for a presentation spot, please complete the brief application form which can be found HERE (https://www.ixpowerfoundation.org/jeffco-innovators-workshop/may-10-pitch-fest/) and email it to: Deborah Deal, APR; [masked] . The first 7 applicants that apply and are deemed acceptable will be selected, so do not delay entering.
· The IX Power Foundation and the Pitch Fest panel of experts reserves the right to select participants based on criteria that meets the needs of the event.
The JeffCo Innovator’s Workshop is a production of the IX Power Foundation and is held in concert with the City of Golden’s Economic Development Department. The Workshop has been providing free talks and seminars featuring experienced local business owners and instructors, to assist entrepreneurs, inventors, and startup owners, for over three years in Jefferson County. Participants and audience members do not have to reside or own a business within county boundaries.