Are you thinking about jumping into the hottest real estate market? Our home buyer workshops will cover key questions prospective homebuyers should ask as they prepare to make the largest financial purchase of their lives. We outline the steps to buying a home in New York City and provide practical and informative advice from industry insiders and veterans.
Topics covered in our workshops include:
* How much money do I need to buy a home in NYC?
* Mortgage payment versus rent - similarities/differences; pros/cons
* Bank criteria for loan applicants
* Down payment assistance (for eligible purchasers)
* What does a [real estate agent/ real estate attorney/ mortgage banker] do for me?
* Insider knowledge on how to pick the best agent/ attorney and mortgage professional
* Pros and cons of purchasing different types of homes
* Condominiums vs Cooperatives; the differences, formation, governance, common charges etc.
* An overview of terminology homebuyers will hear during the home buying process
* Post Closing-after you own, what to be careful with once you own the home including rental collection, being a landlord, maintenance
You can't afford not to attend our meet-ups!!!!