James Martell has generated nearly $2,000,000 in revenue as a direct result of his podcast (which takes him less than 2 hours a week to produce).
James will share the lessons he's learned from more than a decade podcasting. He will take you behind the scenes of the launch of his podcast back in 2003.
He will also share why many, many top Internet marketers have shifted to podcasting as their #1 marketing strategy, and how you can do the same even if you are nervous, scared or never thought of yourself as a broadcaster. ;)
During this workshop James is going to detail his never before revealed high-level strategies and you will discover:
• How to position yourself as the preeminent expert in your marketplace to sell more ebooks, workshops, webinars, coaching, courses, products, services or whatever you have to sell
• How to build a massive growing audience of loyal listeners who like, trust and are predisposed to buy what you have to offer because they feel like they "already know you"
• How to "not sweat the technical details" and easily have your podcast recorded using none of your own equipment, by someone else, and do it all in less than 2 hours a week
• How to develop a format for your "show", organize weekly episodes, hire professional voice talent and purchase royalty free music (to make you sound great), and do it all on a shoestring budget
• How to build massive amounts of targeted traffic by syndicating your podcast to iTunes, Spreaker, Stitcher and other podcast directories (for free) so new listeners can find and enjoy your podcast.
James Martell is the Co-founder of jambMEDIA, the podcasting company, and host of the Affiliate Buzz podcast on WebmasterRadio.FM, the first and longest running podcast in affiliate marketing (since 2003). James is #14 on the list of Top 25 Influencers in Performance Marketing for 2014. In 2012, James launched The School of Internet Marketing for entrepreneurs wanting to learn how to market their businesses online.
James is recognized expert in affiliate marketing, search engine optimization, outsourcing and podcasting. He is a sought speaker at industry events and conferences including Affiliate Summit, 1&1 America's Cup, Digital River Lab, The System Seminar, AffCon, eComXpo, Pubcon and Commission Junction University.
Connect with James on LinkedIn:
Follow James on Twitter:
Like James on Facebook:
Learn more about James Martell:
INTERNET MASTERMINDS MEETUP
We've at Suite 210 – 1737 West 3rd Avenue, Vancouver, BC inside Suite Genius.