What we're about
We may be shy, quiet, introverted, etc, WHATEVER. Let's help each other break out of our shells a bit and have a great time! Introverted does not automatically mean excessively shy or sensitive! It means we prefer small group settings with discussions that go beyond "small talk." Yes, we are all introverts here, and need to be alone to recharge. But we are also human, which means we still need human contact.
The goal of this group is to form friendships. We'll do all sorts of fun activities around the city while sharing some fun and laughs!
If you’re anything like me, life is moving fast – and you need new friends to ride along. All activities will be intimate and personal. Some events will have a smaller number of attendees, and other events, such as outdoors activities, parties, picnics, and potlucks will allow larger groups. I look forward to getting you out of the house!
P.S. ✿ Please review our membership policy! Introverted Girlfriends Membership Policy (http://www.introvertedgirlfriends.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/membership-policy.pdf) ✿
• Join Our Facebook Group: Facebook Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/introvertedgirlfriends/)
• Follow Us on Facebook: Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/introvertedgirlfriends)
• Follow Us on Instagram: Instagram Page (https://www.instagram.com/introvertedgirlfriends)
• For updates, check our Message Board. (https://www.meetup.com/IntrovertedGirlfriendsofRaleigh/messages/boards/)
• Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org