Do you struggle with finding people who are like you and have a common interest? Or feel like your behind the curve for your age group when it comes to having friends and active social life? If so, then this is probably the group for you.
Our mission is to cultivate real friendships and form a safe place where Women of Color can be themselves, have fun, and feel at ease.
- If you've ever been told that you "don't talk black" or "act black" despite being black, then come join us!
- If you've ever felt like an Awkward Black Girl and Issa Rae's HBO Series "Insecure" resides with you, then come join us!
- If you're an introvert looking to get out and have fun with like-minded individuals or just looking to join a chill community here in Philadelphia, then come join us!
We are an inclusive group out to have fun, try new things and enjoy judgment-free company. We will explore the city and all its surroundings with museum visits, outdoor activities, drinks and dining, entertainment, and much more!
Please be active! To keep our community thriving, we ask that you remain an active participant. If things come up, let us know! Members who are continuously inactive without notice will be subject to removal from the group.
RSVP etiquette: Please RSVP to a meetup only if you are certain to attend. If your plans change, please notify your host and update your RSVP accordingly.
- Last-minute cancellations (less than 24 hours advance notice unless otherwise specified) and no-shows will be removed from the group.
- If you RSVP and cancel two times in a row or RSVP and cancel three times within three months, you will be removed from this group.
Group dining: Please bring cash when joining us for dining meetups. To make things easy for our large parties, we will make reservations in advance and pay with cash to avoid card-splitting limits.