Location visible to members
Come join us for this Meetup event on “Manufacturing Principles: Plastics, Metals, and Finding a Manufacturer."
Eric's talk will cover,
• The fundamentals of two of the most commonly used materials and a few of their manufacturing processes,
- Metal working – machining, stamping, casting, extrusion
- Plastics – injection molding, vacuum forming, blow molding, extrusion
• Insights on what it takes to find a manufacturer for your invention,
- How to use online manufacture’s directories like Thomas Register and Alibaba
- How to be properly prepared for discussions with manufacturers
- How to utilize questionnaires, engineering drawings, RFQ's, and NDA's
Knowing the fundamentals of the most commonly used materials and their manufacturing processes will give you an advantage as you look to commercialize or license your invention. Come join us to hear about these important manufacturing aspects for your invention!
3:30 – 4:00PM Sign-in and networking
4:00 – 5:15PM Talk, “Manufacturing Principles” by Eric P. Rose, NPDP, MBA
5:15 – 5:30PM Wrap-up and announcements
Our Sherman Oaks location is accessible only to members. If you are not currently a member, feel free to apply to join our group. Parking will be validated.
This event's cost is $20.00, please make checks payable to, Pinnacle Product Innovation, Inc. Cash will be accepted as well. Please bring exact change, no bills larger than $20 will be accepted. All payments to be made at the event, receipts will be available.
Space is limited to the first 50 RSVPs received. This event will fill up quickly, reserve your spot today!
NOTE: No confidential information should be disclosed at meetings and no warranty of confidentiality is made by the event organizers.
Recordings of events may be taken by event organizers and general content may be used in discussion postings or meeting highlights on this site or used elsewhere. Attendees of events acknowledge this content may be shared and release the event organizers to use this content freely. Audio or video recordings of events by attendees are prohibited. Event organizers reserve the right to remove disruptive attendees from an event at any time.
Please read our No Show Policy here. (http://www.meetup.com/Inventors-Mastermind-SoCal/messages/40169032/)