What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
The Inventors School 2023: How to Create, Develop and Pursue a Licensable Product Idea
Last Month, we laid out a FOUR-STEP DECISION PROCESS to help inventors evaluate their product idea:
- How big is the market?
- What problem does your product solve?
- How much will it cost to manufacture and sell it?
- Should you consider Licensing your product idea?
How the Inventors School can help you in 2023:
Each month Inventors Network will demonstrate how to take your product from initial product idea to a finished patentable product and show you how to License it.
1. Networks’ Inventors School will help you:
- Make better decisions in developing your new product idea in 2023.
- Use the “FOUR-STEP DECISION PROCESS” (above) to save you time; and increase the odds of your success!
- Benefit from the mistakes of others so you can avoid making them yourself.
- Warren Tuttle, a nationally recognized Licensing expert will be sharing his expertise and providing his significant experience in licensing in person at our upcoming March 7th meeting, and via live video at several future meetings throughout the year. Learn more about Warren at About Warren Tuttle - Meet Warren | Tuttle Innovation
2. How to License your Product
- How to Write a Licensing Agreement
- How to Identify prospective Licensee Companies and Brands
- How to Present to Prospective Companies
- How to Finalize a Licensing Agreement
JOIN US on FEB 15th
Meeting Agenda – What is your “Driving Force” for 2023 and How the Inventors School Can Help
1. Making the best decisions at every step
2. Using the decision process to save time while increasing your odds of success
3. How to "cue your idea” in 2023
4. Benefit from the mistakes of others while avoiding your own miscues
JOIN US Wednesday, FEB 15TH:
TIME: 6:00PM-8:00PM (Networking 5:30-6:00 and 8:00-8:30)
WHERE: 1001 HWY 7, Eisenhower Community Center (Just West of HWY 169), Hopkins MN 55305
COST: Guests ($15.00) / Members FREE ($80.00 Annual Membership). Pay at Check-In with Cash/Credit Card.
About Inventors Network: Inventors Network is committed to the Minnesota Inventor Community with; Guidance, Resources and Networking. Monthly meetings (3rd Wednesday) include: Speaker/Topic of Interest with Q&A; Informational Roundtables on Manufacturing/3D-Printing/Prototyping/Legal/Marketing and Licensing.
· MAR 7th: LIVE Meeting with Warren Tuttle
Warren Tuttle, Licensing Expert and Author will discuss his New Amazon Best-Selling book Inventor Confidential: The Honest Guide To Profitable Inventing. AND share what inventors need to know about licensing their inventions today. This will include KEY STEPS you, and every inventor need to know to market and license your invention.
· APR 19th: HOW to Make your Invention More Patentable
· MAY 17th: BUILDING Your Products P&L for Licensing