What we're about
Hello! We are Happy Science, a group dedicated to the Science of Happiness, by exploring Spiritual Happiness and Wisdom. Please join us for various events including our regular NY Public Library monthly events and Open Workshops.
Are you looking to have a deeper sense of Happiness and Purpose?
Discover why we are alive and what is the key to True Happiness?
Gain a more spiritual view of life and benefit from it?
Please join us once a month at Bryant Park Library Room 220. We will be showing one episode a month of a program titled 'Invitation to Happiness' that was aired in the summer last year on Fox TV. Let's all join together for an open discussion on what is Happiness in today's society.
Session topics include:
• The Purpose of Life
• Happiness Begins with You
• Building Your Future
• Getting Rid of Negative Influences
• Life After Death
• World Peace
• The Meaning Behind Illness & Karma
• What Would God Say Today?
Upcoming events: We also are holding a Spring Workshop series titled: Success Through Spirituality
• Part 1 (Sun) April 30th - Successful Goal Setting
• Part 2 (Sun) May 21st - True Self Realization
• Part 3 (Sun) June 25th - Discovering Your Mission