Hello IoT enthusiasts!
This time we will have discussion about the available solutions for communication handling and storage in the cloud. Put simply how can we utilize PaaS within our IoT projects and what are the pros and cons of this approach.
Different approaches for storage will be examined and then we will focus mostly on two platforms: IBM Bluemix (as we already discussed shortly) and Amazon Web Services (AWS) - presented by our member Radoslav Todorov.
Here is the agenda for the meeting:
- Pros and Cons of PaaS for your project.
- IBM Bluemix - overview for IoT
- DEMO: Demonstration of application hosted in Bluemix.
- AWS - overview for IoT
- DEMO: Reading and actuating from AWS.
- Discussion on other member experience with PaaS.
- Open discussion
Lets note that again our meetup is hosted by Uffe Koch (Miracle) and Christoffer Mørch (Ideaal). Thank you! :)
Also note that this time seats will be limited to 30.
As always any suggestions and ideas are welcome.
See you there,