*** CircuitPython Day Special Event ***
We will meet for a free mini-workshop where you will be able to experiment with this board and program it using the Python language. No prior Python knowledge is required, but some programming experience is strongly recommended.
You need to bring your laptop and a MicroUSB cable. We have a very limited number of boards, so please RSVP only if you know you will be able to make it.
What's on these boards?
• 10 mini NeoPixels, each one can display any color
• Triple-axis accelerometer Motion sensor with tap detection
• Temperature sensor
• Light/color sensor
• Sound sensor (MEMS microphone)
• Mini speaker with class D amplifier
• 2 Push buttons and a Slide switch
• Infrared receiver and transmitter, can also act as a proximity sensor
• 7 Capacitive touch inputs and 1 true analog output
• 2 MB of SPI Flash storage for code and libraries
• USB port that can act like serial port, keyboard, mouse, joystick or MIDI
For more information, check out the product page: https://www.adafruit.com/product/3333