Location visible to members
Decentralization, security, identity, transparency and privacy established by blockchain-enabled solutions have a range of potential applications in IoT. Physical objects, systems, and entire supply chains are among the many candidates for transformation.
Join us as we explore the the intersection of IoT and blockchain with the following panel of leaders:
• Kevin Chen - Evangelist, IOTA Foundation
• Claire Curry - Head of Emerging Technology Analysis, Bloomberg New Energy Finance
• Andre De Castro - CEO and Founder, Blockchain of Things
• Steve Shapiro - Co-founder and CTO of Token
• Bruce Weed - GM of IoT and Blockchain at IBM
In addition to an RSVP on this meetup page, please also complete the form here (https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=v4j5cvGGr0GRqy180BHbR6tAcipEtgxArumTljVZZhRURE80VERDNEIwTEVSRkFUSlJRVUVXTDNRUC4u) for faster check-in at the event, and to be put on the building's list for attendees. Please RSVP here and complete the form at the link above in order to be admitted to the event.
Entry to event guaranteed to those who have RSVPd here and completed form by 5pm on 11/8. All others will need to RSVP here and register upon arrival- available spots dependent on capacity.
• 6:30pm: Event opens: food, drink, and discussion
• 6:50pm: Welcome, announcements, member announcements and asks [Linda Drabik & Ajay Kulkarni]
• 7:15pm: Panel discussion [panelists listed above]
• 8:15pm: Further panelist Q&A and member discussions
• 8:30pm: Event wraps
Thank you to our sponsors