What we're about
Internet of Things (IoT) will transform the way we live and work. Connected sensors embedded within all kinds of objects(things) will make the world around us smarter, and more energy efficient. The IoT revolution is happening now, join us (IoT Special Interest Group) for free.
Let's get together for affordable activities to learn, experiment and commercialize on Internet of Things (IoT), like getting on an IoT Training Session, Finding a co-developer on IoT, Experimenting in the Lab, Collaborate with others, Commercialize innovative IoT Ideas. We can also have events for just networking, startup meeting, lunch and learn, happy hours and anything else that looks like fun.”
Join IoT Special Interest Group (http://bit.ly/2oVB9lC)
The Special Interest Group(SIG) is dedicated to the advancement of the Internet Of Things.
1. Provide informative sessions and speakers on IoT topics at our meetups from which members and guests can learn and stay current.
2. Maintain an environment that encourages member learning and resource sharing between members and guests.
3. Maintain a list of links, events, and resources relevant to IoT and our members.
4. Act as a first point contact for people seeking jobs in IoT, and companies and entrepreneurs with projects seeking talent.
The Internet of Things involves all aspects of everyday life. As such, everyone is welcome. All aspects of IoT will be covered at our meetups. These will include all of the technological, business , political, and social implications of this next revolution in Internet technology.
Not satisfied with simply joining the group but looking for more shared resources? then join the Shared Resource Group
With the facilities being provided at the IoT Laboratory we bring the lab i.e the shared resources to the meetup members
visit the Website at http://www.IoTLaboratory.org (http://www.iotlaboratory.org/) to know more.
Join IoT-Shared Resource Group (SRG) / IoT Lab (http://bit.ly/2nZ9rk7)
Benefits of Shared Resource Group / IoT Lab
- Shared Desk space with other IoT Members
Where ever possible the following resources will be provided
- Training Sessions on IoT
- Mentoring on IoT
- Knowledge Sharing
- Toolkit & Tool Sharing
- Others as we progress
- Shared Services by Paid Members