This is the biggest monthly business & startup gathering in London. Simply bring your banners, flyers, business cards etc. and sell or promote your business or receive business advice from fields' experts the heart of London. Simple registration here; https://www.londonentrepreneursnetwork.com/login
Exhibiting or selling SHOULD NOT COST £1000s. Book an exhibition spot (banner spot) for only £50;
• FREE entry,
• Join 500+ entrepreneurs attending,
• Sell or promote to 500+ entrepreneur attendees
• Sell or promote to 1,000 businesses with office in Moorgate WeWork office spaces
• Receive great offers, • FREE refreshment for all,
• Receive investment, • FREE business advice, 40+ exhibitors,
• Receive ONE YEAR FREE accounting !
• Free Workshops during 6pm to 9;00pm Business Show,
London Entrepreneurs Network® aims at enhancing & supporting business & start-up communities, by organising monthly London Business Show® where everyone have personal, regular and secured opportunities to sell, promote and publicize their services or products as well as receiving business advice from fields' experts, freely.
This monthly "London Business Show®" is a great opportunity for everyone to promote businesses regularly (e.g. weekly & monthly). It is a powerful & productive platform for people who want to gain clients, to promote businesses & projects, to create publicity or to get advice from great mentors & entrepreneurs. Additionally - in the middle of the exhibition space - our regular networking continues where you can stay for hours, network, make great connection & enjoy the drinks.
Banner space is limited, book asap. Networking will be running all the time) a section of the venue is allocated to;
•5;30pm to 6;30pm Networking + one minute pitch to all
• 6;30pm to 7;00pm
• 7;00pm to 7;30 pm
• 7;30pm to 8;00pm
• 8;00pm to 8;30pm; Get in touch to provide
• 8;30pm to 9;00pm Get in touch to provide
• 9;00pm Closing
What I will you provide for £50? A table to place marketing materials on and placing one banner next to.
1. What size is the tables? 6ft rounds
2. If I wanted 2 tables , do I need to purchase 2 quantities? YES please
3. How many banners are I limited with in the section given? one or two back to back depending on the table location.
4. Is there parking to bring products into the venue? disabled parking also? Please check the venues website.
5. I would also like to pitch for 30sec to investors if possible, is there still space? Yes from 6;30 to 7pm in one of the rooms. Moreover, there is 5-10 min presentation slots for £300.
==========London Entrepreneurs Network========
Join 1000s of City Entrepreneurs for FREE business networking at one of the best business networking in the heart of London. Benefits include:
Marketing--->Mentoring---> Investment-->Office space---> Expert advice---> Accounting
We will be providing food and refreshments to ensure you make the most of your experience and networking opportunities. That way, you can spend more time getting all the benefits from the event and less time hunting for food. AND many more at the event!
We will always share amazing discounts and offers with you from our trusted partners within the network.
To make sure you're the first to know about them, come to our monthly events, and/or join our mailing list on http://www.meetup.com/LondonEntrepreneursNetwork/ or simply email us to add you to the mailing list.
To make the networking efficient use the one-minute free presentation to introduce & promote yourself. Past testimonials;
"I met with some very interesting individuals, many of which I am sure will turn into ongoing relationships. This is an event which welcomes small-medium sized companies through to those starting their own companies, clearly some talented and motivated individuals with vision of where they are looking to develop and grow." — Matthew, Ablestoke
"The organisers are also very approachable and do their best to ensure people feel welcome. They will help you to make the right contacts both during the evening and afterwards. From the two events I've attended so far, I have met one new client and three other people providing services which have helped me to develop my own business. I fully recommend attending an event as a way to make new connections, whether they be new clients or others who can provide services to help you grow your own business". - Patrick
Why should you come? Few reasons to attend the next business networking event:
• Business networking with quality people in the City of London
• Exclusive offers available to you to help you grow your business (mentoring, office space, funding & so on)
• Delicious refreshment to help you make the most of your time & networking
• Potential exposure for your business on Sky TV
• To get the connections you need to move your business to the next level.
• To meet investors. • To get and share great ideas.
• Meet potential business JV partners • Meet potential suppliers and professional experters for your business
• To simply have fun with great like-minded entrepreneurs.
Taking part in LEN equals to having thousands of sales people working for you because every other member carries your business card with them. When they meet someone new who could use your products or services they hand out your card and personally recommend your services.
Please feel free to invite your friends, colleagues and business partners to the event and tell those who you think might be interested by simply forwarding this information to them. All sectors of business welcome.
We look forward to seeing you!
London Entrepreneurs Network ® Limited
Raising money is not a problem. Just fair valuation & proof that people want your products or service. Get in touch.
Our websites & projects:
UK's 5th Biggest Entrepreneurs & Businesses Network; http://londonentrepreneursnetwork.com (http://londonentrepreneursnetwork.com/)
Second Biggest Entrepreneurs Network in Europe; www.meetup.com/LondonEntrepreneursNetwork (http://www.meetup.com/LondonEntrepreneursNetwork/)
Set to be the Biggest Business Show In The World: http://www.londonbusinessshow.com/ (http://www.londonbusinessshow.com/)
Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/LondonEntrepreneursNetworkPage), Facebook Group (http://www.facebook.com/groups/londonentrepreneursnetworkmeetup/), Twitter (https://twitter.com/LENmeetup), LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/groups/London-Entrepreneurs-Network-7473563?trk=my_groups-b-grp-v)