Welcome to the YANASISTERS community, where we provide ways for women to engage in transparent discussions about life, love, and everything in between; while making new friends and engaging in different activities (virtual, local, and abroad).
We invite you to connect here with other women through fun meetup activities in your area, interact on facebook where you can exchange positive energy with your sisters ( http://www.facebook.com/groups/youarenotalonellc ), sign up for one of our AMAZING virtual, domestic, and international retreat journeys where you can be part of an experience unlike any other, and join our free online community to get the perks of FREE membership (www.yanasisters.com (http://www.yanasisters.com/)):
• weekly prayers
• monthly inspirational thoughts
• a YANASISTERS highlight each month (and the opportunity to nominate)
• advanced notice of events
• members' only discounts
• and much more!
All women are welcome, as long as you bring an open heart and mind.
SUPPORT BREAST CANCER AWARENESS & DOMESTIC VIOLENCE PREVENTION WITH OUR INAUGURAL #YANASISTERSCARE5K VIRTUAL RUN!!!
If you're looking for a way to reconnect with your sisters, while supporting a worthy cause (or two), join us for our first (virtual) 5K.
VIRTUAL RACE RULES:
1. Join our Zoom kick-off on the evening of October 2. We'll connect, share, and inspire each other in classic yana fashion. (Zoom details will be provided to those who register.)
2. Run or walk your 5K (3.1 miles) on Saturday, October 3 or Sunday, October 4. Make sure you pre-measure your course if you're walking outside. Consider wearing pink (Breast Cancer Awareness) or purple (Domestic Violence Prevention)!
3. Document your run with a before and after photo. Start your clock as you take your first step and note your total time at the finish.
4. Post your results (if you want to share) and a photo on our private Facebook page and on Instagram. Use the hashtag #yanasisterscare5K. (As a special gift, we'll also provide a photo overlay to use.)
5. Half of your $10 registration fee will go towards a group donation for breast cancer research, and the other half will go towards meetup fees for YANA. Also consider making your own donation to support Breast Cancer awareness (www.bcrf.org) or Domestic Violence prevention (www.nrcdv.org).
NOTE: By participating in this event, you understand and agree that this is a potentially hazardous activity, and that you should not participate unless medically able to do so. You further agree and understand that you assume any and all associated risks; and agree to waive, release and discharge "Imani" Monica McCullough, You Are Not Alone LLC, YANASISTERS INC, and their agents for any and all associated injuries.